Subsequent to encountering firsthand the entry of the Taiwan President in one of our most liberal urban areas, I needed to ask myself, "Did Freedom take one on the Chen in San Francisco?"
It's few out of every odd typical day for a Chauffeur that we get the chance to be a piece of escorting a political gathering. It resembled what you may see on TV or one of these depictions of some factionary character on a DVD.
When they began jogging out the bomb-sniffing puppies and rolling those bended sunken mirrors under our vehicles, we knew this wasn't a normal day.
However, who was Chen Shui-bian and for what reason was his visit to San Francisco loaded up with so much contention?
Evidently the Taiwanese office in San Francisco had requested around 14 vehicles to get their gathering at SFO (San Francisco International Airport). Later I would discover they don't have an official office in San Francisco. I foreseen we may host to drive their get-together there, so found it on the net. The building was non - descript. Appeared to be odd for an official site, yet than as I was to discover, nothing was precisely as it appeared with Taiwan's essence in the U.S. Once more, I thought for what reason is this?
More would be uncovered.
As of now there was some favorable luck that I would be a piece of just four vehicles that would get the opportunity to go on the real business landing area to get the President and his prompt gathering. This in itself never happens. They simply don't release our vehicles out on general landing space. Immediately, it resembled whoa! this is extraordinary.
Backtracking a smidgen we got our first look at the Taiwanese individuals when we touched base at our first goal, the St. Regis inn on third st.
The St. Regis is extremely no second cousin to prominent individuals remaining at their inn, yet this occasion was on another level.
Our first target as Chauffeurs was to discover our contact. Evidently the gathering we would get up at the inn would drive out to the airplane terminal to get the President's gathering. This was a decent time to converse with a portion of those related with their gathering and discover what was occurring.
No comments:
Post a Comment